Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Living the dream......in Det style!

Well OK not exactly my dream, but if you have been keeping up with the blog you know what I am going to talk about; if you have been living under a rock then I am happy to announce that we (det, jess and all the rest) have officially moved into the hizouse!

So the house is awesome (for pics see above link) and we are all excited to be out of the apartment......Jess was so excited we already have XMAS cheer up in this biotch:) Seriously it is really great and I am really happy for them; my room of course will be awesome and it is much home-ier (sp?) than partyment...........Sam has been on an elongated vacation with JJ and Poppie (my mom and SB) since Thanksgiving, but he will be reunited to the new environment after XMAS.....we are gearing up for the holidays and I believe that baking will commence here in the next week or two......I usually drink wine while Mama cat and Jess do all of the baking....

So here comes 2009 and just possibly it could be a good potential spud year! Speaking of that my secret Santa got me the greatest candidate of all:XOXOXOXOXO
The Queen

2 comments:

DetJessandalltherest said...

LOL-ing over here-ah! The "Christmas cheer in this biotch" got me.

PERFECT SECRET SANTA gift - just perfect..big Jess props to whoever got you your SS gift. Very cute-y cuteness of them :)

Amanda said...

Tia must be lonely with out her Sam (adding to the being kicked out!)
I am with you on the whole drinking wine while Jess and her mom bake, although you might want to sample the brandy!!
the Christmas potato is PERFECT!! just perfect!!

Now we need to nail down the day for the "Amanda's tour and wine" day!!