Monday, December 22, 2008

Sad News.

I am little down; Jess called last night with news that Tomot had died.....he had been under the weather and I was trying my best to keep him alive but then I guess the heat went out at chez det and it didn't help his cause......

I was sad-I am sad but I know that he is better off and as most of you will tell me "just a fish"......but he was my fish and he made the journey with Sam and I back home to OKC and lived through partyment with Det, Jess and I. I also thought he was a very beautiful fish-the brightest color of red........Jess assured me that she and Det would bury him for me ( I just couldn't see flushing my fish down the toilet) and bless her heart she said she would even say a little prayer for him-and let's face it Jess and I just aren't very "pray-e" so this meant allot. Such good friends I have and I know it killed her to call me in Dallas to give me the news.......

So 2009 we are down a fish but I am not out.......
XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor tomat!!

So sad! Atleast he spared you the pain of having to find him. He waited until you were gone. He wanted you to remember him alive!

=)