Monday, December 29, 2008

Counting down towards 2009......

Or should I say counting points to get my weight down as we head towards 2009! That's right people Jess and I have joined Weight Watchers on line and we have kicked it off tonight-we paid, we logged, we counted points, we are on it! So tomorrow night we are headed to the store to buy groceries for our first weight watchers meals to be cooked from recipes listed on the site.

This decision was made after a very eye opening weigh in, in the chez det master bath and the scale was quickly moved to the kitchen for daily reminders of the horror that we endured this evening.........so needless to say weight watchers quickly followed.

No more LOSIC (Ladies of Ski Island Cocktails), no more "Betty Time" (happy hour), no more wine, no more cakes-cookies-sweets (well unless we save up our points by not eating ANYTHING all week), no more....dare I say it.....MASHED POTATOES! Don't be fooled though-I am on a temporary hiatus from the potatoes not a definite one........

So stay tuned this is where the diary will ensue about the adventure and the walk of life we women call weight watchers-AKA Torture!

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Like I told Jess, I am with you guys on Thurs!! I am enjoying the end of 2008 with champagne, not counting all of those points!!