Friday, December 19, 2008

" A Bird's Nest on the Ground....."

This is the first time I have heard this analogy and of course it relates to me being single......I guess this means I am a "catch"; believe me I have heard them all but never this one......I thought it was pretty cute-shout out Vicki B.

Ok so anyway.....its Friday-I am officially on vacation for the entire week! It needs to be said that chez det has kicked it up another notch and now we have wireless in the house! So as Jess is cooking our XMAS dinner for tonight's celebration I am sitting at the counter, enjoying a "bud heavy" and talking to you! I swear if they keep adding cool shit like this I may never move out!

Side note: Jess is making a Mashed Potato Lasagna-yes people I said Mashed Potato Lasagna! My world is complete when Italian carbs and my most favorite carbs collide! It's a Paula dean winner-and Jess let me help pick the menu!!! I am so excited-who needs chocolate when you have heavy cream!!! I of course am drinking the wine and making the famous Queen "rock star salad"-you know that I have forever been assigned to side dishes right?

I need to update and tell you that I accepted a new job and start the 6th; I am very excited and looking forward to getting settled- however it needs to be said to my SSO girls that I am going to miss seeing them everyday and all of the fun convos we have:) Shout out......sorry don't know what it is with the shout out tonight......

So let's see I leave for Big D tomorrow; I am very excited to see the Matriarch and the Poppie and most of all my beloved Sam!!!! It should be a very fun filled and busy week-shopping is on the agenda! With that said....have a great weekend......I am off for another "bud heavy" from the chez det beverage center....seriously see what I mean.....I may never leave:)

XOXOXO
The Queen

No comments: