Thursday, December 25, 2008

Undiscovered Territory.......

Ya'll there is a new kind of potato-yes I thought I knew and had eaten them all.....but my "step" grandmother-AMA- has introduced the Queen to a new spud this year......it comes from Iceland where her and my stepdad SB are from......I will call them AMA potatoes but they are definitely in my top 3! (jess not too be outdone by your new traditional casserole though:))

They are peeled, then boiled and the carmalized in sugar and butter until golden brown.....OMG heaven on a plate-I had 3 helpings and am now headed to change into the ever comfortable PJ's I received for XMAS.......serious these are going to go down as a new and wonderful creation.....

I am off to watch my new boyfriend again "AKA new Spud" Christian Bale in the Dark Night.......I had no idea I liked super heros or motorcycles before this man arrived on the screen......

XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

The Lane said...

so good to see you this week!
hope you had a merry christmas with you family here in town.

just wanted to let you know i changed my blog address...
morelane.blogspot.com

hope to see you again soon!
xoxo