Sunday, January 4, 2009

Off the wagon.....

So new year's has come and gone.......I partied like a Rock Star in Tecumseh, OK at Cow Town USA. For those of you who are not familiar its a country bar and we were there not only celebrating New Years Eve but also one of my good girlfriends birthdays........lots of beer, lots of music, lots of boys and a big fat headache to follow:)



So needless to say I was not counting points Wednesday evening, nor have I really been counting since Wednesday considering I went out again with the girls from work on Friday night. They took me out for my last day and we celebrated with La Luna Swirls (which were fricking awesome!) and then brought it on home at Club Rodeo.......do you see a theme here? More beer, more music, more boys followed by another headache yesterday:)

Jess on the other hand is committed and is steadfast and staying strong.......she has her doubts about my commitment to the WW point system.....I am getting back on track tomorrow-promise.......

So I know you all are waiting to hear about New Years Eve and some great grand story of how I met the man of my dreams and he has already called and asked me out on a fabulous date and we are completely and totally infatuated with one another already-nope sorry folks no such luck. Did I meet someone yes-I always "meet" people-is he the man of my dreams-far from it.......heard from him before the hour of 11pm-nope and am I completely infatuated-ummm that would be a NO. So the search is still on for 2009.......I am starting to get deterred and about to give up yet again but it is only the 4th day into the New Year.........

Sam on the other hand is the best snuggler a girl could ask for:)



XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ohh Tami. 2009 will be your year.
Glad you had a good time on Friday. Now onto the new job!! Exciting.

Now get back on those points. Jess will be on you! We stocked up on veggies on Friday! I did good ALL weekend. (but I am hungry)!!