Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Potato Pad

Well.....so Jess and I started the Potato Pad search on Sunday and it didn't pan out so well. There just isn't allot to pick from downtown-especially apartment wise and nothing I would spend $1000+ on, I mean it's not Dallas people-it's downtown OKC and Bricktown-now I am not hating but seriously.......so anyways we ended up at Iguana Lounge having good conversation, food and sangria's:) So it wasn't all bad.......

The search continues.....I looked at several more places today/tonight and we'll see what pans out. Do you ever notice how people really talk property up though and then you arrive to be very disappointed......well let's just say that's how it has gone so far.......except for my run in with a fantastic little historical building-converted to apartments, but again its hard to pay what I paid in Dallas for rent......no doubt these are still in the running for me though:)

So that's about it........stay tuned!

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

6 comments:

Amanda said...

umm looking at Craiglist for you....check this one out.....

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/apa/1000985527.html

That is the 3rd on the list. I got your back Potato! We WILL find the perfect Potato pad!!

Amanda said...

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/apa/1000747555.html

Amanda said...

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/apa/999993654.html

Amanda said...

ok so on all of those there is an l at the end that is not showing up
they all end in ".html"

The Lane said...

http://www.regency-tower.com/default.asp

dont know my way around in okc. but the $$ is nice here.. well then again most of the places downtown okc have a much nicer price tag than downtown/uptown dallas!! ;)

Tami said...

Thanks ya'll, I have been looking at Craig's list but some of that stuff is gimmick credit report stuff when i go to it or reply......and the Regency is nice, but for what I paid in dallas there is no way i could pay that here-so I am still considering my other little place downtown that i found.....
love ya'll
xoxoxo
The Queen