Sunday, January 18, 2009

Times they are a changin'......

So I have made the decision (after much deliberation) to move out of chez det........yes no more stocked beverage center, homemade meals, wireless Internet, lake view or fancy fires.......I sound like I am idiot leaving all of this huh? Well I am 31....did I just say 31....yuck.....(another blog another day) and it's time to pick back up and move out on my own. Det and Jess have helped me get back on my feet and while I had every intention of buying I think I may rent for now.......so.......my adventurous search begins.......for the perfect potato pad:)

On another note........the one thing I hate worse than E-Harmony (please see blog archives) is headed my way.......yes people Valentines Day. The devils day.....I swear this day was created to make single people feel worse about being single than most of us already do!!! I hate this day with a passion, always have-always will......and let it be known that even when I wasn't single this holiday still sucked! Never in the history of potato-dum has this blasted day been anything about happiness or love. This year I am going to celebrate it my way-now I am not sure what that is yet but I am sure it will involve some wine! (sorry mom-love you)!

XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ohh Potato!! Leaving Chez Det, won't be that bad. It will be good to get your own place, with all your stuff, something that you can call yours!! Good luck finding the right place, it is out there. There is perfect Potato house just waiting for you!