Monday, January 12, 2009

Addiction......

I have held out long enough and never understood the "Twilight" phenonenum (sp?); but I read the first one, at Jess's suggestion and I fricking was finished with the first one in 2 days. And people for me that's AMAZING since I am not a big reader; I am already into the 2nd book and into the 11th chapter and can't wait to go to bed tonight so I can get wrapped in my little vampire love story once again......

You know it's not a bad gig that Bella has, completely worshiped by her vampire boyfriend....maybe I should take another direction and start searching for the super natural:)

XOXOXO
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

guess I am the lone hold out in the whole Twilight thing-y!!
Ohh well. Hope you enjoy it!

(and stay AWAY from any guy that tells you heis vampire!!)