Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pink Elephant.....

So the main topic of discussion at chez det this evening (other than new furniture) was......you guessed it...............CHEATING......

So this is going to be a short post........just one question-the mother of all mothers.......

What is YOUR definition of cheating? HMMMMM

Det seems to think that the exchange of bodily fluids is cheating; be it kissing or the bawchickabawbaw.....

Jess seems to think that its an emotional affair.......as in physical could be forgiven, but you go to an emotional level and its all over......

Me.......well...........I think its a combination of all of the above.......basically if you are dis-respecting someone you are with by showing, exchanging or being on an emotional intimate level with someone else......its cheating.......

'nough said......thoughts?
XOXOOX
The Queen

PS Happy Valentines Day-or Devil's day as I like to call it!

1 comment:

Schme said...

I can't say I was sorry to miss this conversation. I have decided there is never a winner when it comes to couples defining the barriers of cheating.

One thing I have always tried to keep in the back of my head while being married is "How would I feel if Eve were doing this?" If I wouldn't like it, then I probably shouldn't be doing it.

What was everybody's stance on heavy petting??