Monday, January 26, 2009

Rough Life......

Well as I sit here and watch the weather outside, as I am warm and snuggly inside and I am off work early due to weather here in OKC; I am watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians"......now I ask you.....do these girls really have a rough life? It doesn't seem so.....I mean granted I am lounging and semi-working from home; but I don't have people falling all over themselves to do everything for me, nor can I just decide I am going to "check out" and go to the spa for the ENTIRE day. Now don't kid yourselves people if I could I would-in a heartbeat!

Speaking of heartbeats, mine is starting to defrost some.....meaning I am starting to open up to the whole "Valentine's Day" thing and it doesn't seem so bad. All this means is that when I finally do have an incredible one it will have all been worth it-the wait that is and it has been a long ass wait! Jess told me to quit being so bitter and I guess she is right, but again I said somewhat defrosting-not defrosted:) I have also decided to start with a clean slate-meaning no boys, guys, men (whatever you want to call them) that don't have my best interest at heart and respect is somewhere in the equation:)

XOXOXOXOX
The Queen

3 comments:

The Lane said...

have you found a place of your own yet?!

Tami said...

No.....I don't know if I can right now....I am still looking but trying to stay at Jess's too....hopefully soon though.
XOXOXO

Amanda said...

the ice will melt!! Belive me!!

See you tomorrow!!

This Valentines Day might be different, you never know!

PS..... love the new background....very umm Valentine's!