Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday! and casual Friday as well.....woo hoo!!!

Ok so its Friday-one week down and I think I am beginning to get in a routine. And you know me, I love structure and routines......so anyways its FRIDAY! That's about all the excitement I have this morning outside of that its also casual Friday, and I love not having to get dressed up for work.....! This weekend should be fun, some dinner and maybe a little gambling for the Queen's birthday, and then the extra day off as well!

Other than that not a lot planned-I think I am cranky-and when I asses (sp?) the situation I really don't have anything to be cranky about-which can only mean one thing-PMS! Oh gahhhhh......how I love the non-stop moodiness, bloating, lower back pain and bottomless pit of a stomach I can't seem to fill-now I know I am PMSing because I am being a smart ass-well I normally am so this is no different......anyway the point is-its not fun! period-no pun intended. Plus I hate being bitchy when I have absolutely no reason to be and then I feel like an ass and guilty because I am being ungrateful or something.......now the emotions are kicking in......great! This gives you a pretty good idea about how the next several days are going to go......poor Det and Jess. I am lucky that Jess is such a patient and great friend......I mean don't get me wrong she'll kick my ass but at least she gets me:) Det doesn't have a choice on the other hand:)

Well happy Friday peeps and hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend! BTW its the King of Pop's (Michael Jackson) 50th Birthday-WOW! I am old......
XOXOXXO
The Queen (of potato's that is)

PS So much for casual Friday and my excitement about jeans-hence the PMS and bloating!

3 comments:

DetJessandalltherest said...

Hmm? You grumpy, huh. Well you better cheer up because I am finalizing your birthday gift and you ARE GOING TO FREAKING LUB IT - this could be the best gift EVA. I may be building this up....

It's so BAD ASS. (okay, so don't get your hopes up...I went out on a limb here...a Jess limb)

Amanda said...

umm I have seen the gift and I agree you are going to LOVE it!
And it is coming from "down under" so that makes it special all on it's own. I don't know anyone who would have something shipped from australia for me!! =)

Tami said...

Hmmmm is it a kangaroo? And i had no idea that I had anyone that would send me something from australia either....Cool Deal....