Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dog Walking.....or maybe the Dog walks me?

Ok ya'll it is time to get in shape! Jess and I have vowed to at least get in our jeans again (comfortably) by fall....and that's right around the corner! So we have been eating healthy and walking the dogs every night this week; it helps that we need to get out of the "partyment" as well......but I am thinking that the dogs think they may be walking us!


Speaking of my little ball of fur.......


I know-he's adorable (keep in mind he's a little heavier these days)! But I love him......if you don't have one, you need to get one!
XOXOXOXO
Happy Hump Day
The Queen

1 comment:

Schme said...

We have a shock collar for Diego if you want to borrow it. :) We call it his "listener" because he listens really well when we put it on.

I am running every night after work if you and Jess want to join me. The more the merrier!