Sunday, August 17, 2008

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A.....Oklahoma OK!

So the title of this post is from a musical, and it should just be said that i HATE musicals.....but this song always gets me...it must be my hometown pride! I am officially home from Dallas; after being away over a year and 1/2 and am ready to be back to a familiar place. If you know my BFF's blog (Det, Jess and All the Rest) then you know the back story and that I am living with her and her husband, Det. So it's sort of 3's company, but it works for now! Pictures to follow and laughs as well......stay tuned:)

4 comments:

DetJessandalltherest said...

Your first commeeeent. Tee Hee. I'm expecting Schme and Amanda to follow up any minute.

Welcome to blogging, Potato.

The Lane said...

YEAH!! Your first post! this make me happy! and I saw on Jess's page that Tomat looks like he made it with water in his tank all the way across the boarder!
miss you around here.. was defiantly more entertaining with you here!

Ps- did you get my email?

Schme said...

How do you know you have a blogging problem?? When you are leaving comments before 7:00 am on Monday morning!!! :)

I can't wait for the first major pool party at the partyment!! Can we blow up the mega station and put it in the pool!!

Amanda said...

YEAH Tami, finally back in Oklahoma! And taking up the whole blog thing......some kind (or obsession) of trend I have started! Can't wait to read more! Hmmmm and I dissappointed Jess by not commented (she walked over to my desk to tell me so) =)