Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Horoscope

Well this was an interesting horoscope for today.........

"Keep your opinions to yourself today -- there's nothing to be gained from blabbing. You need to let other people take the credit for your work for now, but the truth should come out pretty soon. "

This may help explain to you all how my week is going at work......I am trying to stay quiet and keep my head down (which you know is almost impossible for me-the keeping quiet part); just adjusting and trying to get it all lined out.

So I am focusing on decorating my new space today and making it my own; below are several pics that will be there to keep me comforted through the days ahead!


I love my Papa!





XOXOXOX
The Queen

4 comments:

Schme said...

Your papa looks good in this picture. You can definetly tell he is happy you are there.

I didn't know Carl's JR. catered Jess and Brian's wedding! How cool.

Good luck on the keeping quiet part. Shoot me some pointers if you get any!

DetJessandalltherest said...

Ha! Sorry...just can't see you 'keeping your head down'. The truth WILL come out...that you are the SHIZZ-AY.

Dig the pictures.

Tami said...

Schme.....you know i was starting to get jealous of all of your posts on Jess's blog and how cute and witty they were.....you better spread some of that shit around! :)
XOXOXOX

I know I love papa-that was such a great visit!!!

Amanda said...

hmm let's see apparently I am WAY behind on commenting!
Those are some nice pictures! Quiet only works for soooo long, the inner-tami will come out! Plus who doesn't like to talk!!