Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Morning....Good Morning....Good Morning.....its time to rise and shine.....

So we will discuss my little sing song a little later.....i was checking my email this morning (all 4 of them) and decided to check my horoscope. The truth is I check my horoscope often and sometimes really take it to heart......today is no different. I thought this little tidbit could describe myself to those of you who don't know me that well.....and it goes a little something like this:

"You're in really good spirits today, and while you might be too much for some people, that is totally their problem and not yours. Hang out with others who have the same energy."

Notice the highlighted text in red; this is exactly me....always has been always will be. I am just too much for some to take, while others love my energy and LOUDNESS.....Det is coping with the latter:)

So I urge you too to find your inner zest/spirit and not give a flying flip what others think about it! Don't let them rain on your parade-literally given the weather!

PS-I haven't forgot about E-Harmony.....I have a feeling I will have a lot to say....so I am trying to get all of my thoughts together and be able to make some sense too-after a couple of beers or maragaritas, i haven't decided what my drink of choice will be this evening:)
XOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

DetJessandalltherest said...

HAAA. Too much to handle, pftt. Screw 'em! That is what I say.

Amanda said...

mm go for the Rita's!! Sounds like a good evening. Project Runway is on too, yep definatly the margaritas, beer and Project Runway don't mix! =)