Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE 2008.......

So my first thought this morning was......".it's election day.....damn the liquor stores don't open until after the polls close".......do you think this may be a problem? No seriously the only reason I thought that was because I am meeting a friend after work to chit chat and I am supposed to bring the wine.......but I was thinking why is that, that liquor stores don't open until after the polls close but you can go buy all the beer you want at the closest convenient store? Do they think you are going to get lit up and not make the right decision? Plenty of people are doing that sober......

My other thought was I thought that church and state were supposed to be separate; why then are most polling locations at churches? Just a thought I had.......

Happy voting and may God be with us in the next 4 years-regardless of who wins; we'll need God in the times we are about to face as a nation.......

XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ummm Tami the liquior stores are OPEN!! You deserve a drink a large drink after waiting for 2.5 hours!!