Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It is in the water.....

Seriously! Everyone around me seems to either be pregnant, wants to pregnant or is trying......to name a few.....
1. Jess (wants to and is trying-and thinks she might be)
2. Someone I know-but can't reveal (due to confidentiality)
3. My nail tech (wants to be pregnant)
4. Alice (Mama & Papa Cat's pet raccoon)-is pregnant-yes a raccoon people!

OK....so the last one is an animal and its only really 3 people but really I think everyone around me and I run into is pregnant. I however am NOT pregnant-just to clear that up........not that anyone was worried.....

OK so really that's all I got as of late.....the house continues to move along, we are almost ready to move out of partyment-the holidays are upon us and all is right with the world!

Hope this finds you all gearing up for turkey day!!!!
XOXOXOXO
The Queen

PS The CMA's are on tonight people-that is the Country Music Awards!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tami not pregnant.....good!!

Jess maybe...sorta..probably..pregnant HOOORAAY.

Stick party 2008!

Those DPO's need to go faster!

Schme said...

I have no idea what Amanda is talking about. I would guess it has something to do with a redneck high school drinking party, but I am probably wrong.

Tami said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Schme you are a man....it is a stick party meaning if yes's pregnancy test turns out positive-like a watch party:) DPO-is "days post ovulation"-aren't you glad you asked:)

XOXOXO
Queenie

Amanda said...

He is really glad he asked now!
haha
Now if he can decifer one of our e-mails from yesterday, now that would be good!