Friday, November 21, 2008

Sexiest Man Alive......

So People Magazine has put out their yearly edition of "The Sexiest Man Alive" and Hugh Jackman is the winner this year. Of course this wasn't any big surprise to me since his hit movie Australia is being talked about all over the place; but let's face it X-Men just wouldn't have gotten him here, ya think?

Anyways-I was wondering if men in general look at these magazines specifically when their own gender is being "judged" of sorts and wonder "do i measure up", "does my hair look that great?", "is my bone structure the be envied?". I only ask this because as women we are subjected to beauties on pages all the time and comparing ourselves has become the norm, which is said in a way.......like we need to look a certain way to be considered "beautiful"; so I was wondering if men ever felt the same about feeling the "sexiest or most handsome"?

And why are only celebrities and song writers/musicians taken into consideration as beautiful people; because they are the ones we see everyday? I mean if you are going to label something as "the sexiest-most beautiful-attractive alive" shouldn't you take into consideration the entire population?! I mean I am sure we have some pretty sexy/beautiful people here in Oklahoma and it probably doesn't have anything to do with their looks? Do you get where I am going here people?

So happy Friday to all of you Sexy, Strong, Beautiful, Kind Hearted, Loving men/women out there-you all deserve to grace the covers of magazines!

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

PS Hugh Jackman is pretty hot though and has stepped his game up recently:)

No comments: