Monday, November 3, 2008

The Pick Up Artist.....

No not me.......but have you ever seen this show? Its completely ridiculous and absolutely the reason why there aren't any PS out there, I am sure of it......I mean if you have to go on a show to be taught how to "pick" up women by some some guy who looks like a side show circus freak-that claims he has the market cornered on this "craft" then all of us single women in America have serious problems......

They call us "sets", a group of women to approach is a "set".......the last I recalled we were called women-trying to have a good time with friends until dumbasses like them approach with lame ass questions........anyways the reason for this blog is a new term they threw at me last night......."keno".......basically a "set" showed one of these poor souls some "keno" and he couldn't respond to our Chris Angel look alike's liking.......what the hell is all of this anyway.....so if you watch this train wreck and know what this term means please enlighten me so I don't go around showing it the next time I am out and get approached by a "pick up artist"..........ugh.......still single and still looking for the main spud......it's no wonder when I have crap like this to compete with......

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Keno - touching. Like walk up to a woman and touch her arm while you are talking to her.

ugghhhhh it is sad that I know that. I haven't watched much of this season, but I did watch last season. I guess it could be useful to women so that they can see exactly what the "men" (I use that term loosely) are taught to do.
I don't think any normal man is going to watch the show and say hey I want to be like those guys!