Sunday, November 16, 2008

It really is all around me.......seriously.

There is something not right about going out on a Friday night and even a mutual male friend propositioning me about having a baby-his baby no less. I mean like I said earlier it is in the water, not only in the water but in the air, in my food, in everything I touch and in everyone I am close with; even my girlfriend's mutual guy friend that met us out Friday night was whipping out pics of his son and turning in early because he was on parent duty the next AM. I really have no words.......I mean I know and understand that everyone is moving on in life and everyone is going in different directions but seriously everyone around me is headed down baby lane-and some are in the baby express lane.......maybe one day I will be there too and all of this will make sense.....

Oh and BTW my answer to the lovely baby proposition was-"I think you should have another shot"

XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hahahaha Can't believe you got that proposition! Babies, babies, everywhere babies. Guess we are at that age....
Well have to admit, sometimes I think "holy crap" I am raising kids....Hope I am not screwing them up.....IT IS SCARY!!

Check my blog tomorrow....Breanna's room went Princess CRAZY this weekend!!