Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Urban....Potato? Maybe.....

Ya know like URBAN COWBOY:) So here it is what ya'll have been waiting for......OU/KS Tailgate!!!! As some of you have categorized as the "Shackin" evening (which there was none of BTW)........

This was such a fun day! I mean how do you go wrong in an atmosphere where everyone is there for the same reason.....drinking, football, more beer, food throw in some more beer and you pretty much get the picture.......my cousin's sorority did a float in the homecoming parade (see pictures) and I even ran into the fam (see more pictures)-I even met the Senator, Jim Inhoff, for Christ's sake....which by the way was a story in itself......pretty random:)






Too wrap up this great day-the queen ended up in Tecumseh, OK-yes people- Tecumseh-at a bar called Cow Town and rode a mechanical bull......you really can't say I don't live life or make the most of every experience:)



Enjoy-
XOXOXO
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I love going to OU games.
And for the record Jess told me you ended up in Tahlequah, not Tecumseh. I was wondering how in the hell you got all the way to Tahlequah.