Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby or not to Baby.........

That is the question.......Det Jess and all the rest is considering (not considering-she is ready) about having a baby......I mean (its hard to write this as she is over my shoulder)........

But seriously, lets talk about this.......I think that what bothers me about this baby thing is that I can relate to everything else in Jess's life, all of the experiences we have had and share.....I can't relate to a baby....I don't have one (except Sam-Love you Sam) and I am not anywhere near one happening......

We are close so when someone you love is going through life experiences its comforting to help them along the way........I can't comfort, I can't say I know how you feel, I can't say "oh i know how that is"......its just something I will be there for, but not helpful in.....

This is an unknown territory for me, one I know we would cross, but man it sure snuck the hell up on me and i am not prepared........

All I can say is I better get prepared, because when the new house hits-its baby making time and the fricking new enviroment isn't helping me......so .........here we go baby........

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

P.S. Did I mention I was SINGLE and looking for my MAIN SPUD!!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

BABY, BABY, BABY!!!!

I am ALL for the baby thing, besides what is Jess and Det going to with all thier free time after the house is done.
Decorating a nursery would fill thier time. =)

Just think you will be the favorite, fun (very fun) Aunt Tami.You will love it, and you will have 9 months get ready for it! When Mom says no, Aunt Tami can say yes! You can spoil that baby rotten!

Just to stand up for Jess a little, there are only about 3 days a month women can get pregnant! Its all about the timing.

Tami said...

All right, all right already.....I believe you all about the timing......I am sure you both are much more knowledgeable than I about that stuff-seeing is how you have 2 and Jess wants one, and i have none.....

I will be a good aunt-Jess will be a great mom......things will evolve
as they always do with change.......I am going with the flow and will always be supportive......

Brittany said...

Being an aunt is the best thing ever, you get all the perks, and none of the crap...literally.

Schme said...

The only thing I can think of is that they must be practicing a bunch and that is why she doesn't have time to update her blog.

But if it were me, I would rather be doing the other thing, too.