Monday, October 13, 2008

I wonder how Mack Brown is feeling.....

After his nice win on Saturday and paying off the refs! I have never, since the Oregon game, seen worse calls against OU or not in our favor at all....... 2 personal foul calls on Lewis that were anything but ( I mean the guy was trying to hold him up) and then we clearly had an interception in the end zone and Texas knew it as they left no time on their field goal kick and left us no time to decide to review the play!!!!

I would be the first one to tell you if we played a bad game and a loss is a loss, but this loss was hard to take; 1 because its Texas and 2 because we did and do have the better team. Did you see Sam Bradford's stats for the game?!!!! Anyways......so we have another year to listen to the looser horns gloat.......let them have their day, they know who is better and they won by default.....

Hope your teams did well-I have to say I can't believe that OSU #17 beat #4 Mizzou.....again all top 5 teams (other than Alabama who didn't play) got beat........so we'll see where the polls end up this week as we take on KU this weekend!!!!

Happy Monday-and Columbus Day!
XOXOXOXO
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ugghh couldn't agree more! And to think I got up and got in the car at 3am to go and watch that.