Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots O' New!

Ok peeps, Det, Jess and all the rest is getting ready to blog away! I just know it! The old computer is back with a fancy new monitor and she will be able to access all of her picture making greatness! She has allot to share and i won't blow the surprise for you all-but its all so cool!!!!! And not to rub it in, but I get to chill there the next several months!!!!

OK-So anyways....it's Tuesday-ladifrickinda.........

Good news-Potato Matriarch is coming to visit tomorrow for several days; i haven't seen her since i moved back so i am so excited!!!!

Big news at the 'partyment" last night-creepy guy in our parking lot sent by gut check off so we called the patrol in the lot and low and behold 6 cop cars showed up and the guy got the tazor action and taken off to jail.....along with the towage of his car......I awoke to Det telling me their were cops in our apartment that wanted to talk to me-not what you expect at 10:30pm when you had just drifted off the an awesome sleep-but I gave it and then i think the cop may have been extra chatty with me-he must be hard up if that was flirting, as my hair was tussled and no make-up was on my face and I am sure night breath had already kicked in......

XOXOXOXO
The Queen

2 comments:

Amanda said...

can't wait to see the Det, Jess pictures! Loved what I got to see through the windows! Someone needs to give Jess a key!! =)

Jess told me about the homeless creepy guy that got tazored last night. I must say as sad as it is I laughed!!

Amanda said...

Love the new background......now you need to blog!!