Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ready-Set-RED.......

I have decided on an outfit for Friday night with the help of Det and Jess, well basically Det told me what looked like a "grandma" dress and Jess generously offered her AWESOME red top that i love!!! So basically its going to be dark, long blue jeans-red top-black heels and some accessories........plus it doesn't hurt I already had a hair appt. Thursday night!

I am feeling pretty good about the outfit-I will feel good in it.....this is key at this stage......

I also have to admit that walking this evening did a body good-but the beer did it better and relaxed me more.....Jess promised me wine on Friday night.......:)

More tomorrow.......
XOXOXOX
The Queen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yeah for getting the outfit all put together! Red is always a good choice. I am pretty sure that you and Jess don't have "grandma" clothes though!
Can't wait to hear more!