Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introducing.......Hailey Jolynn

My oldest, and I do mean oldest-I have known Laura since the 8th grade when we were in camp together (almost as long as I have known Schme-6th grade), and dearest friend Laura and her husband have had a baby! A baby girl that is.......Hailey JoLynn ......


Adorable, huh? I even held her without dropping her, this is a big step up for me-I am completely unfamiliar with children...... Well she is wearing the wrong team, but you have to blame that on the parents....heheh! She was born on September 1st, and that should be noted its the same day as our potato matriarch's birthday and a day before mine, the child is destined to love mashed potatoes!

Congratulations Laura and Don!

XOXOXOXOX
The Queen

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute! I agree with the wrong shirt thing though. Congrats to the parents on having a beautiful baby girl. Congrats to Tami for not dropping the baby!! =) Hopefully you will get a lot more practice in the future!

Schme said...

Congrats! That is the bestest t-shirt though.
How many babies have you dropped?
6th grade seems just like yesterday!!

TheLane said...

lets for sure get together when your here!
mr. creepster himself asked how you were doing this morning! (vomit)