Friday, September 5, 2008

"Like A Rat on a Cheeto"

This my friends is one of the best analogies I have ever heard.....I was talking with Jess tonight on our nightly walk as we reminisced on where and how this quote came about......

Not a long story, but of course Jess and I were out one evening at the very ritzy Henry Hudson's, a place where every classy woman should be scene.....and while taking some red headed slut shots that were purchased for us by some very manly men at the bar.....they began to tell us that they would be on "that" "like a rat on a cheeto"-I actually stopped mid-conversation and said "excuse me did you just say a rat on a cheeto" which was followed by a very proud yes and this my friends is why I love Oklahoma!

Just thought I would type about what I used to do on Friday nights as I now get ready for wine and rented movies:) Happy Friday!
XOXOXOXO
The Queen

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think that may be my new all time favorite saying!

Amanda said...

mmmmm, so I wonder how many women actually find that attractive.
Nothing like rats and cheetos to woo the women!

ugghh