Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update: Potato Pad

(Prior to an update by your's truly)

Some good news to report! Inspections on the house went well, and although there are items that need some attention, all in all it was a good report and nothing that I can't live with; so we are now headed towards an appraisal and all of the final paperwork!

I hate the paperwork part but I know that it is part of the process and puts me one step closer to my "pad" :) If all goes as planned I should be celebrating this Valentine's Day in my new place with a glass of wine, in a place that is ALL mine and I did it all by myself! Jess was right when she said that it would be the best feeling in the world and mean so much more to me, and I know exactly what she is talking about now!

So out of the last 2 weeks there are still bright spots; and this is surely one of them! Not to mention all of the time that I have got to spend in Tulsa, especially this last weekend with family.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel........always.

No comments: