Thursday, January 28, 2010

Countdown.....

So I officially close on the Potato Pad February 12th at 3:00pm. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I haven't really thought about much else that weekend, like moving, etc. other than just the closing date and sitting in my own house that night! I have also purchased a washer and dryer-my first to be exact and my first real adult purchase for the house. You know me, you have to have something to do laundry in and keep things clean :)

In other news.......The PK has made a reappearance within the last couple of weeks and seems to have had a change of heart. He really put it all on the line and asked me to dinner to talk about a week ago, and I have to say it seems as if this change is genuine and very well thought out.

We talked allot about the relationship and just things in general. He asked if I would be open to dating and I told him yes; I decided that I really do care for Andrew and if he could come this far then I needed to give him the chance to prove it to me. So the "proving" has commenced and I have to say I am really enjoying our time together.

I guess as times passes, you realize more and more what is important and what really isn't.........this is of course is going to move slowly, and I am trying my best not to fall back into old habits and comfort with him; which is hard when you have spent time with someone.....but I am focused on the house and us seeing each other.

2010 may be the year to put many things behind me and to rest............

No comments: