Sunday, November 22, 2009

El Fin.......

Spanish for "The End" I think........well today was it. The day that I moved out all of my things I had at ex-PK's; and I have to tell you that I feel so much better that everything is out and is over, and with me. So I am officially back in at Casa Det. My parents came up and the Det's came over and we knocked it out in about 3 hours-that's a record BTW.......

I have to say I will not miss the cabin, I don't think I ever really enjoyed being there to begin with. I will also note that it had been "re-furnished" with some new duds, and rearranged. Too bad all of the begging I ever did never got me where it is today; all that being said I am out and very happy about that fact. The only thing on my mind is Hobo, I did get to see him and give him some snuggle love today-I will get him just as soon as I can.......

Here is to a short week this week-and all of the Thanksgiving fixin's........

No comments: