Friday, November 6, 2009

The end of a reign........



Well there has been much happening lately in the PQ/PK world and I am sad to say that our "reign" has ended. I am moving out and we are going to say our good-byes and go our separate ways. It was decided that our paths are moving in different directions and we are both grown up enough to admit that we don't want the other to be miserable or suffer over our differences.

Andrew is a wonderful person and I will, and am, mourning this loss and the end of a friendship as well. I know in time wounds will heal and hurt will subside.....

I am looking forward and going to focus on me and getting right in my life, really getting things straight and that starts today.........



PS In light of certain circumstances I have been given a pass on calling my dad and actually opening up that entire bag of worms......but never the less it is still important and something I am planning on doing before/during the holidays.

No comments: