Friday, December 11, 2009

"I mean I am a bartender, I do things that are important"

This enlightening quote brought to you by someone known as "sweetheart" on the MTV reality show Jersey Shore. Jess and I happened to be previewing this last night while channel surfing and this is what basically made me laugh out loud. Now don't get me wrong there is other commentary that is better than this, believe me! We are talking hard core Guido types that are all about the women and their appearance; while the girls are also all about their appearance and the other women.......

Go figure.....anyways it is a source of entertainment.

On another note-House hunting has been in full effect and I am getting closer and closer to an offer. Very exciting! And another thing to look forward to is the traditional (well it is traditional now since it is in its 2nd year) mashed potato casserole night with the Dets to celebrate the season. But who are we kidding you know Jess and I are going to be celebrating right thru New Years Day! :)

No comments: