Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disclaimer: The picture below has nothing to do with my St. Patrick's Day

That's right there is no green beer in the PQ's near future; I am actually officially on the couch with a fever and strep throat......this all started yesterday and ended this afternoon at the doctor. So all of my visions of dancing leprechaun's, green beer, rainbows and friends has been put out with an antibiotic induced haze......

Well not all is lost, I am in the company of the fur babies (my niece Tia and my son Sam). The Dets are actually on their way to Orlando for a 3 day cruise with some of Det's friends and I am sure they will have a good time and it is some much needed time away for the both of them. That means I am house sitting and hanging out; now with meds.

Hope all of you have a great St. Patty's Day and drink some of the green stuff for me!



P.S. I have not forgotten that you haven't seen the actual pics of the PQ pad, and I will have some up and posted soon-swear it!

No comments: