Friday, February 26, 2010

Fried Potato......

Well it has officially been 2 weeks since I signed the paperwork and became a homeowner. In that 2 weeks we have completely given the "pad" many updates, including paint-fixtures-plugs-a good deep Potato Queen cleaning (and the matriarch helped as well). And then the final straw was moving last weekend; this week has been spent catching up at work and getting things unpacked at home......needless to say it isn't quite "home" yet. I need a TV and some reality TV up in that biatch, and then it will be home. So TV shopping is on the agenda next week!

The PK, Det, Jess, my mom, poppie and countless others have helped to get me situated and comfortable and to them I am very thankful and grateful-pics will be posted soon (just as soon as i get the Internet at home next week) and you all can see my new little place.

Sam is adjusting too and has finally decided to eat and not be at a stand off with me; I finally told him the other night that this was our house now and he needed to adjust....we have a mortgage-he ate that night :)

Needless to say, I am a "fried potato" and am very tired, but a very tired happy homeowner!

For everyone that is interested, the PK and I are fine and back on track-he has completely stepped up the last few weeks and made things happen at my new place, along with several nice dinners thrown in the mix and 2 dozen red roses :)

No comments: