Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you say "Potato Pad"!

OK so I know this all I seem to blog about lately; but it just so happens to be one of the biggest moments in my life-a home owner, all on my own! And we are officially down to a 48 hour count down-official signing is 3:00pm on Friday and a little christening with champagne after!

Then the work begins; some paint, some cleaning, some beer, some more painting, cleaning and then some sleep! I am ready to move stuff in but I will be doing that over a course of the week.......

Spent the last weekend in Tulsa, and it is always so great to see granny and spend time with her. I wish it was under better circumstances but it is what it is and we always make the best of it and have a great time. She purchased me a microwave for a house warming; I secretly think she was concerned that without one I may not eat :) I also spent time with my cousin, dad, step mom and sister......have I mentioned how peaceful my life is these days-on the family front that is......everything else is up in the air; meaning relationship, work and general day to day.



Speaking of relationship-I think that the PK is maybe over over dating before it really began. Things were going great and then I screwed stuff up yesterday; meaning I reverted to an "old" place and feeling, reacted and it totally blew up in my face and I was the one in the wrong. So after some apologizing and pride swallowing it still doesn't seem any better so we'll see. Note to self when thinking crazy, don't act in the moment-call your BF first and have her talk sense into you, not after and then have her lead you towards the light......I dunno I feel really bad and like I blew it but only time will tell.

No comments: