Monday, December 14, 2009

Me Casa, Es Su Casa and I have no Casa

OK so I made an offer, the second offer on the house I really wanted and the offer the seller requested and she still didn't take it! I was really disappointed, this all went down Saturday night.....so needless to say no casa. That means I keep searching-and searching and searching.......I am starting to get frustrated at this point but I know that my little potato pad is out there and waiting. I think that I may wait to continue the search until after XMAS next week......we'll see.

On another note-I took the leap a little over a week ago and made the call to my dad. It was very hard and emotional but I did it and Jess was there for support all the way! I have talked to him since several times and we have plans to meet the day after XMAS to visit in person and have coffee.......I am really very happy and ready to make peace :)

Tis the season!

No comments: