Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Refuge.......

As we speak I am back in the PQ comfort zone of Det/Jess.....a little deck time, a little beer time and a little TV time cable TV that is)....it was such a long day and has been a long week and its only Tuesday-I know some of you can feel me......

So I decided to come over and chillax on my side of the couch for some much over due Ladies of SI time:) PK even couldn't resist and he and Det are chatting it up on the deck. Last I heard Det had him talked into buying a house in SI-that means they have had one too many "buds" :)

There ain't nothing a little cupcake, Jess and housewives can't cure!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha You and PK in SI. That would be perfect!

DetJessandalltherest said...

You and your refuge. Girl. Snap out of it and get outta your head!

I would freaking love it if you were my neighbor. Think of all the things we could do!! And then just walk on home... tipsy? that's ok, you live in the hood. Besides, we need an agressive go getter on the SI makeover team.

Bring it on Sleekers!!