Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Potato.......New PQ that is......

People I am officially announcing that PS1 and I are in a relationship........yep I said it, relationship. Things took a turn last week in a serious direction after a very long and mature conversation. I decided to drop my ever present "wall" and then things just happened from there. I have to say I am so HAPPY-I feel so great and am so excited about what is in store for us........he is a wonderful man, genuine and respectful, and completely cares for me.

I know some of you may be shocked, I have to say that Jess was speechless-but can see now that as things have progressed I am in a very real place. I am even taking him to Dallas for Easter-yep to meet the 'rents :) So who knows what is in store for us, but I know this is one ride I am more than willing to take and with Andrew......PS1 to you all :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohhhhh you said realationship......wow!! I am so happy for you (I know I have said it 100 times), but I am.

Andrew is a great guy from what I have heard.

Wooo-hoooo!

The Lane said...

OMG- its real!? Tami found a main spud! go you- i musst say im jealous that you found someone who cares so much about you!
and hes meeting the rents- thats sso very big and grownup of you!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Lord & Lady Bahrenburg said...

Congratulations on finding your spud!!!