Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Saturday!

And that brings with it lot's of errands and some fun at the end of the day.........Det, PS1 and I will be moving all of my things out of storage-finally! YEAH! Now I will not be moving these items into my own place yet, and that's where the down side is-sort of.......I have got to get on this moving thing and figure out what the heck I am doing......until then chez det inherits more PQ items:)

Tonight will bring with it drinks and dinner with the girls-we will be celebrating Katie's new job and her move-with that brings sadness as she leaves the group, but we are excited for her! Tomorrow Jess and I will be brunching with Tiffany at Cafe de Brazil and having some mimosas:)

So all in all a great weekend and hopefully good reports on all levels!!!

No comments: