Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm bbbbaaaacccckkkk (like in Poltergeist-but I am not a super-natural demon)

So I am out from under my rock-the Twilight rock that is; I finished the series (in a record month-all 4 books)! And you all should know I am not an avid reader, not unless it's a wine bottle label (sorry mom:))

You may be asking yourself "what has that Potato Queen been up to?"-well it has been a busy couple of weeks. My social life has picked up at a record pace and I have been going out with girlfriends as well. Other than that just the norm.......no good stories to share......but I am working on that one!

I know you all might faint as I type these next few lines......but here is wishing you all a very happy Valentines Day! I mean it is 2009 and the ice had to start melting at some point:)

XOXOXO
The Queen

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you have a great Valentines Day!!

=)

I am glad you are back. You were at the bottom of my OK blog list!!

Schme said...

YEAH, new post!!!

emcal18 said...

Okay first off...please disregard the blog I'm replying from...It seems that every blog in my life is written not by choice...aka the OU one and now this one I have for women's studies...
Second...I never thought I would see the day when you would read twilight...welcome to the world of obsession...hahaha

Love ya and Happy Valentine's Day :)

Em