Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hint: Reality

So basically PS1 and I have rescheduled our date from over the weekend to a lunch date on Friday and that is just fine with me:) I am headed out of town so he wanted to see me before I left.....insert collective: AAAAAAHHHHHH

This to is a surprise location date, as was the one for Saturday and the only hint I am getting is Reality TV-knowing I am an addict of anything reality he is quite smug with himself; none the less he said I would really enjoy it and I am sure I will. You will note from my initial posts months ago that I didn't allow him to pick me up; he asked if I was OK with him picking me up at work and I said yes.....see baby steps, baby steps......I like that he remembered:)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I know where you are going...I know where you are going!!

hehe.

We will have to wait and see if i am right!

Amanda said...

The Crab Cake salad sound yummy.
(if I have the right place)
maybe I have crab cakes on my mind since the Rocco talk earlier.

Tami said...

You suck-do tell!

Amanda said...

umm how about Cafe Nova. The only place in OKC I can think of that has anything to do with rality TV
(John Paul Merritt, on the Bachelorette).