Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another year down.......

So it has come and gone.......Valentine's Day that is......and this year proved to be a very different year than in the past for many of my friends and myself.....meaning that love was all around this year.......

Especially for one of my really great girlfriends inparticCheck Spellingular! So excited and happy for her-and things seem to be moving right along in the best direction! Jess and I are sure that 2009 is Wedding 2009-or as Jess has said "Bride Watch 2009":)

That being said I am winding down my weekend with another romantic comedy-my absolute favorite type of movie and some wine, my most favorite choice of drink:)

Happy Sunday!

The Queen XOXOXO

1 comment:

Amanda said...

umm so LOVE the signature! Very PQ-esque!

Bride watch 2009? Who?

What movie are you all watching?
and Cab Sav yumm!!