Sunday, June 28, 2009

Never say never........

Well the garage sale is finished and it was a big success-we sold lots of things, made some money and had a great time with friends while doing it......the heat was not going to out do us! The beer started flowing around Noon and didn't let up until the wee hours of the night.....the front yard was our party central and after some Great Wall Chinese I finally called it a night about 11:30pm-keep in mind PK and I were up at 4:00am yesterday morning and the hard core garage salers were here by 6:30am.......

So back to my never say never-while we were hanging out yesterday evening a new little 4 legged friend strolled up and hasn't left.....that's right I do believe we are proud owners of our first cat. After Grant saw her this morning and then I gave her some milk, we were done for-well I was.....Grant named her "hobo" since she is a wanderer...and we went and bought food and a collar. I am going to call the vet tomorrow and get her all healthy and I guess she will be our first cat after that-officially....the only thing PK and I do agree on is that she is an outside cat-but I can tell I am already being won over with her purring.....even Sam is in love with her-we have never seen him pace and whine to be outside so much. He just goes out there to smell her and sit and watch her.....it really is pretty sweet.....so we have a kitten-never say never.......

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Woah, a cat! Well Sam needs a friend more his size!
Glad the garage sale went well!!