Thursday, June 25, 2009

21 Days.......

No I am not on the wagon people-but 21 days since I posted last!!! WOW I am off of the blog track-I need to get back on this train!

Well a lot has been happening lately and we have been very busy at the cabin-we are gearing up for the 1st Annual PK/PQ garage sale-yes this Saturday we officially will be moving out items and combining lives....well the combining has started the past 2 weeks and the PK has had a hard time with letting go of his things-well you know my stuff is better;) But it is all coming together and I will have pics of the new and cleaned out cabin next week......

Also I will be posting much more as the PK upgraded the home PC and we are fast and furious on the net now-not to mention we have a rocking new keyboard that I am pecking away at now.....

So hope all is well with you and yours!

No comments: