Thursday, May 21, 2009

PQ on the road........

So Jess and I are on the road for the weekend-headed to New Orleans, sans Det and that's how come I get to go....

The last few weeks have been busy ones with PK and life and kids (yes i said kids) and friends (love the friends) and wine......anyways I have lots of pics to post from last weekend's field party (no I am not in HS) thrown by PK's friends and himself. Lots of drinks, fire and four wheelers (yes i said four wheelers).........so back to the last few weeks other than the field party.........pretty much it has been life as normal, the cabin and all of its glory and then me and all of my glory.

I think I am gaining weight-lots of weight, it must be love or that I can't keep my hands off of anything bad for me-segway (sp?) into New Orleans! So what's one more weekend....report of all that is good and delicious when I get back!

2 comments:

The Lane said...

hey tami!
sounds like a fun road trip- have a fab time together this weekend!

saw the pics on jess' blog from THE CABIN- wow, for sure in need of a little female 'touch'!!

hope all is well!

Amanda said...

Woooo-hooo!!


Ya'll have fun!
Talk to you guys when you get back!