Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fourwheelers + Fires = Field Parties

The Potato Royalty
(at their finest)


This is an update post from 5.16.09 and all that is the PK's definition of a field party, plus some great pics of the event itself........it should be noted that Jess and I brought wine and actual wine glasses to the event.......hey who said you had to just have beer at these kind of events; besides it gave Det and PK a reason to say "Ya they are with us" all night ;)
Basically the day started off with Jess and I doing our normal Ladies of Saturday errands and a great lunch-you know the normal......pedicures, hair, food, drinks, some food and more drink.....we were looking smokin' for the literally smokin' field party to follow that evening.
Never going to an actual field party before, when I told people about it they were like "what we did in high school" and I had to answer yes, this is what PK and I are now doing in our 30's-whatever it's always a good time if you are with friends-even in a field........so here are some pics for you to enjoy, since I have been told I don't post enough pictures........(btw NOLA posts and pics to follow-there are some good ones so stay tuned).......



4 comments:

Amanda said...

First off I have to tell you that Breanna has some pants that are just like your background.

Second the field party looks like a lot of fun! 4-wheelers and wine (in wine actual wine glasses) sounds like a perfecct PQ party!

Can't wait to see the NOLA pics!

Amanda said...

ohh and you and PK....adorable!! Love those pics!

DetJessandalltherest said...

You can't hold down the Ladies of the Field Party. We turned that mutha out ;)

Looking at the wine is making me twitch. We have a problem. T - 3 hours and counting until I can get my fix.

Cutey cuteness pictures of you and Andrew. Will this be in the engagement slideshow??

Julie said...

Where did you grow up that you didn't go to 'field parties'???? I really didn't know they had a name, but yeah, we did that in high school and even still do that today...always a good time!

Your PK is sooooo cute!!

Looking forward to your NOLA post!!!