Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Out from under my rock........

Seriously is it September 22nd?! Where in the heck did this month go?

Well it has been some time since my last post, so to catch everyone up to speed here go's........well the PK broke his ankle the night before my birthday (so b-day plans were cancelled and Jess, Mama Cat and B came to us)-don't worry about the PK though he is a man that will not be deterred from hunting season which begins Oct. 1 and a bear hunt in SE Oklahoma is first on the agenda.......what can I say?

After that Jess, Sarah and I had a great trip to Scottsdale, AZ for some much needed girl time at the Valley Ho, who knew there would really be some Ho's there if you know what I mean. After that it was back to work and then this last 7-10 days I have been down with bronchitis (which I have been blessed with once this year already); missed 3 days of work and am in the midst of playing catch up this week! Whew-so that is where September went......

Oh and some of the most exciting news of all- Sugar Stache- is on the scene (sort of), but is has been officially revealed here and I will let you read all about it! Too exciting!!!

So that is about it for the PQ/PK land; trying to keep up and keep on moving on :)

No comments: